We understand that it can be frustrating waiting for payment on a load, and not understanding why you haven’t been paid yet. We prioritize paying our carriers on time. We want our carriers to be paid as quickly as possible and in compliance with the agreed upon payment terms. To avoid any delays in payment, please follow our checklist below, when billing for loads you’ve hauled for us.
- If the rate confirmation states that “originals” are required, please do not fax or email us your documents. The originals must be sent by mail.
- If you are scanning or copying the Proof Of Delivery(POD), make sure it is a clear and legible copy. If it’s not, please mail the POD directly to us at 7601 E Treasure Drive, North By Village, FL 33141
- Make sure the POD is stamped or signed by the receiver, and MUST be sent together with the invoice. Please make sure the stamp or signature is dark enough to read.
- If you received a T-Chek for a lumper on this load, we’ll need the receipt included with the invoice.
- Please be sure to include the Bill of Ladings (BOLs) for all pickups and deliveries. If there is no BOL provided, please contact one of our agents to get one.
- If there any scale tickets stated on the rate confirmation, please send them with the invoice.
- For TRANSFLO, the load number must be included on each page.